To lead and others follow in the construction industry of South Africa, Southern Africa region and across the globe. We aspire to lead in delivering quality operations in construction engineering solution services to private, public and residential clients through advanced and up-to-date world class standards project management professionalism. This ousts competition and boosts competitive advantage; creating irresistible economic value to clients.
We play no compromise on standards. Best is always best. We are singled out from the competition crowd by hard-working and being completion-driven.
Xelani Sigauke studied Geography and Environmental Science with the University of Zimbabwe. This is where she got the inspiration to “Go Green”, take care of the environment so that it continues to take care of businesses and the society. To date she has completed Customer Care and Public Relations(with ZIM Zimbabwe Institute of Management), got Certified Consultant Certificate of SAGE 300, studied MBL –Masters In Business Leadership with UNISA (majoring in Corporate Strategy) and currently pursuing PMP – Project Management Professional.
Xelani extensively worked on international platforms. She worked for a big South African construction company as both Business Analyst and Business Development Manager. She also worked for a global Mining Company in DRC as Systems and Projects Consultant. As a strategist, she mainly uses Business and Corporate Strategy, Project Management and Software Systems to accomplish goals. The rest of the skills she possesses are a bonus to the Company and other stkeholders. In Zambia she worked voluntarily as Environmental Awareness Officer while in Zimbabwe she worked as Financial Administrator for a Property Development and sales company. To our Company, Xelani provides an integral combination of operational, commercial and software system excellence that can drive innovation.
Charles Hohloz is a seasoned installation and maintenance electrician with more than thirty years of experience in all electrical works. His experience is Construction, Mining, Manufacturing and related Industries. He worked as Electrical Director in 3 of South Africa’s big Construction companies in Gauteng.
Our Electrical Works Director is experienced, skilled and has passion to:
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems for both private, public and residential systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Has Certificate of Compliance status.
- Create national employment; training and develop electrical teams
Being a loyal South African citizen, Charles dies to see South African Development.
Mr. Mberi qualified with Bachelors of Accounting from University of Zimbabwe, 2005, got 14 years’ experience with ERP Systems, Graduated in MBL –Masters in Business Leadership (UNISA), project manager for 8 years, Change manager for 6 years and pursuing his Doctorate in Business Leadership, UNISA.
As both an Accountant and Systems Analyst, Million can deliver guaranteed company’s financial security and growth. He has worked across borders in Africa in both Construction and Mining Industries.
Sharon Zunga plays a big role in our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). We implement CSR not only because of economic benefits, but also for social and environmental health benefits.
CSR helps us achieve:
- Long standing relationship with all stakeholders
- Better brand recognition.
- Increased sales and customer loyalty.
- Operational costs savings.
- Better financial performance.
- Easier access to capital.
- Organizational growth.